Sunday, 27 September 2009

Its not long now til the new Stampin Up catalogue is released...




 and here's one of the  new sets you can find in it  
AUTUMN DAYS
I did a simple sponged background with this card using So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie inks and then made a picture up using some of the elements from the setwith chocolate chip ink.I just love this pheasant
(We quite often see them in the fields when we are out and about )
 All supplies are from Stampin Up 
 I still have places available for Group 2 of the Stampers 10 
Contact me for details..    


3 comments:

Lin said...

What a gorgeous card Toni
Lin
xx

verda said...

Great card I love the colors and the stamp set is great. You have a wonderful blog. See you over at Copic Buzz

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Very Pretty card, TFS!