Friday, 4 September 2009

PTI and Anya...Anyone for a cuppa ..

Thought Id best get back to it after having a break over my birthday. I can honestly say Ive done nothing productive well apart from get the final bits before the kids go back to school .... what they've already gone back..... NOOOoo... Our kids dont go back til next week. Roll on tuesday for some peace from sponge bob and chowder Ive had a play with my copics again and my PTI sets looked forlorn on their new shelf so I had to get them out too lol. I did write down the copic recipe but I think its fell under the pile of to do lists I know there's v09 in there though

3 comments:

Greta said...

Love it Toni. So cute x

Abi Bundy said...

love this!

Liz said...

Lovely sweet image Toni love the colours you used as you know my favs. x