Thursday, 22 October 2009

A bit of class .....

Christmas is getting closer and that means craft fairs and holding stalls while drinking mulled wine and listening to Carols by the tree. Well that was last years run up to the festive season and I hope this year will be the same. I have been getting things ready like Santa's keys reindeer dust, snowman soup,snowman kisses and the normal nibblers that go down well at these events but this year I'm making some card box sets up
Here's one of them using the baroque stamp set as a Christmas stamp(my apologies for the photo my camera doesn't seem to like black,white and glitter) however I can tell you where you see the baroque motif stamp I have used glitter to give it a bit of dazzle.
I've used the oval and circle punches to create the baubles and added greetings to each card.
All supplies are Stamping Up
apart from the ribbon and border punch

Im hoping to use this box set at my next class for details contact me:toni.topmaz@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Toni..Very elegant...love monogram

mycraftypatch said...

Hi Toni,
Love these mono tone cards, very stylish.
I've changed your link on my sidebar.
Hugs Sonia xx

Sheena F said...

WOW Toni!

Love the monochrome Christmas cards. Great idea to use the baroque stamp.

Sheena x

Elizabeth said...

Saw these over on SWU Winter and they look just stunning. I must make some black and white Christmas cards. You have inspired me.