Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I got a ickle award....


from Ali ( thank you hunny) it is so sweet.
Okay rules are to list 10 things that make me happy
  1. My wonderful family (has to be,they are the only ones that keep me sane or is that insane lol)
  2. The Sun(in the sky, not the newspaper )Hubby says I have S.A.D. as from oct- april I'm a grouchie bear so the more I see it the happier I am
  3. Friends at home and away, without them I would be insane
  4. Chocolate in any form except hershy (yuk)
  5. Stampin and getting inky, it just has to be done.
  6. Catherine Alliot books(everyone has me in stitches)
  7. My Laptop without it Im lost if I dont have computer access
  8. NCIS, need I say more
  9. Duvet day,you just have to have one once in a while.
  10. Twister the movie I just love it.
Now I have to pass this onto some friends of mine
so in no particular order
Bev
Jak
Karen
Dawn
Sarah Jane

Have a happy day

: )

No comments: