Thursday, 11 February 2010

I just love my copics .......


I've been having some me time while I can and thought I'd go through some of my digi image
they are so quick and easy to get printed off and started on.
This is one of Mo's freebies (Mary Tapping )I've had it for a while from the Paper craft Planet forum.
It's such a happy image

I used some of my daisy bucket papers for this they are so lush, so precious
I nearly cried when I cut them.
The sentiment and card are SU and flowers from my stash
Right I think I'll finish my cuppa now and see what else I can find to colour.

Catch you later : )

4 comments:

sue said...

Great card Toni
Sue

Marion said...

Beautiful card and I just love how you have coloured it.

Marion

Dawn said...

Toni I love this card, its gorgeous. x

My'scardcorner said...

Great colouring Toni and fab papers
makes a great card.
Myrax