Friday, 5 March 2010

Its friday and a week of being smoke free ....

Yes I had my last cigarette a week ago .
( OMG is it only a week ago )
Ive tried before but this time I am determined and quitting for good.
The week hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be,as I have been cutting down Recent events have made me think hard and rationally about giving up and after having a good talk with my son Joshua on the subject.It was a very in depth chat on the way to school about the pros and cons.
He had some very valid points so the decision was made.
What have I noticed in a week :
  • I'm not as ratty as I thought Id be
  • I'm drinking less coffee (weird)
  • My sense of smell is coming back
Will have to see what other changes happen in future weeks.

Have a wonderful weekend folks
: )

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Good on you Toni & long may it last. Well done x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh well done you!!! Keep up the good work xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Well done Toni....take each day as it comes one day at a time. I'm now off them 4 years+ I never in a million years thought i could do it :D Have a super weekend.

Greta said...

Well done Toni. I am so impressed . xxx

kath Teabelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kath Teabelly said...

Well Done Toni
Keep it up
I Have done 12 months now
So If I Can Do It You Can
Love Kathteabelly
x x x x