Friday, 12 February 2010

Mmmmnnnnnn a scrummy cupcake


Phew.....the half term what a relief is all I can say I'm glad its here even though it means entertaining the boys for a week.
Josh has us visiting his adopted Meerkats and Asian Leopard one day in the week (to see how they are coping in the cold lol) so that will be a fun day ( just hope it doesn't snow) the rest of the week I think I will be tackling the mountain of ironing that's appeared
Oh the joys !

The joys of cupcakes lol
This card is as scrummy as it looks, again I used copics for colouring and the Daisy bucket papers
I found a pack of cupcake brads in my stash I never even knew I had.
(what's in your stash you didn't know you had ?)

Enjoy the weekend

3 comments:

Dawn Loring said...

Love it Toni, I bet mine won't look half as good (Viv sent me some as well). Love the papers as well off to find me some

Anonymous said...

A lovely pretty card Toni. I've enjoyed colouring loads of these in but have yet to make a card up with them as yet! As for stash I don't know I have? - well, I don't know lol! Viv xx

Karen J said...

Fantastic card Toni .. I love the colours xx