Sunday, 28 February 2010

Oh I so know this one..

after having two girls and both of them having their fair share of tantrums from time to time
this Mo Manning image makes me giggle
Little Pheobe has started Ballet lessons and she loves it
I wonder if she's like this when she has to go home lol.

I coloured her with copics ( I soooo love them ) added a few stickles to make her sparkle a bit and used my evergrowing stash of flowers and papers.
Off to prepare lunch for the family as last week I was away from home at the craft trade fair.
Roast chicken and all the trimmings
!!! yummy!!!

5 comments:

Karen J said...

Beautiful card Toni xx

Jak Heath said...

Fabulous, you must keep this for her Birthday Toni.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Toni..
Sian xx

Carol said...

Great card - LOVE the strop my DD still has them nearly aged 16!!


When you posted on the forum I thought you were taking ballet lessons ...LOL

TC

Anonymous said...

fab card and image, love it

Norma x