Monday, 8 March 2010

Dream, dream, dream......

many a time you can find me staring into space as an adult
let alone when I was a child
(I must have been dreaming I thought Id posted this card earlier )

I just love distressing cards its so therapeutic tearing a piece of paper and getting messy with inks
Makes a change from all the other jobs I've had to do this week and its only Monday.


This is another of Mo's images,they are so fabulous to colour in.
I found some of my flowers out again and buttons!
Don't you just love buttons, add a button to a card and it just pops.
The greeting is from Stampin Up
(which reminds me :) look in the side bar at the offers Stampin up are giving you this month
Perfect pairs 20% off selected punches )
Right I need a cuppa before I have to start again, more ironing I guess( sorry I swore lol) ....

2 comments:

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it...the colours, buttons, flowers lace, Chris xx

Karen J said...

Stunning card Toni .. you're colouring in is fantastic .. hope mine is as good one day!! lol xx