Saturday, 20 March 2010

La Pashe Blog Hop


The Design team have a monthly challenge to make a card using La Pashe images and a theme
This months theme is "BUTTONS"
I've used the gardener image for my card and I had to make it simple as this card is for a gentleman to give to his wife while she is in hospital he didnt want frills or fancy bits, as he said its not me and she knows its not from him if he gets a card with them on ... so I came up with this. From the heart.
I've used SU buttons for the bouquet and coloured him with copics
Hop over to Karen's Blog to see what she created
then onto Lydia's blog

3 comments:

Jak Heath said...

How clever, love the replacement of the pint for a bunch of flowers.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fab card Toni! Just perfect, and I'm sure she'll be really pleased with it x

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant Toni and like how youve used the buttons.
Myrax