Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Cinema challenge 73

Wow... I found a challenge blog Cinema Saturday Creative challenge while hopping over the Easter break that speaks to my heart Crafting and Movies two of my favourites past times put together.
This weeks challenge is inspiration from Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant.It's one of my favourites to watch when all are out and its all calm and quiet.
The added element is keep it CAS (Clean and Simple)easier to say than do lol.
I had to use Stampin Up's speciality bridesmaid paper it is so lush.The greeting is from Paper Trey's woman of life stamp set and the cameo is from my stash just waiting to be used on a classic card like this along with some ribbon.
Oh and I must say a thank you to Beewendy from imag-e-nation forum for her instructions for the padded effect (you might not be able to tell in this picture due to the light) but in the flesh the card pops. I'm off for a cuppa now and replace the heat pad on my shoulder.
: )

12 comments:

Sankari W. said...

WOW!!!! Toni, this is stunning!!! I LOVE the silver and the swirls and sweetness in your beautiful creation! I am so glad that you found our challenge and that you are a crafting/movie girl too!!! YAY!!! Crafting/Movie girls unite! :) I hope you had fun playing along and that you will join us again this Saturday!
(on Friday afternoon, we will show sneak peeks of the movie that we are going to feature the next day and see if people can guess it - stop by and see if you can guess the sneak peek!

Thanks again for playing!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

PeeJay said...

A beautiful card Toni! So elegant and refined. I love it!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A stunning card Toni!!! So elegant and pretty x

Laural-Lee said...

Great paper to use! Lovely layout.

Shazia Wall said...

Lovely Black and White card!

Bev said...

This is beautiful Toni, so elegant x

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

stunning and oh so elegant!

Anonymous said...

Toni what a beautiful card
I love the swirly background
not been here for a while but so glad i popped by

Norma x

kath Teabelly said...

What A Gorgeous Card Toni
Love Kathteabelly x x x

daniholland said...

Just beautiful - and the cameo is a perfect finishing touch!

Kelly said...

this is a stunning card. i love the padded effect and that paper really is lush! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. i've really enjoyed looking at your work.
kel x

Tethered2Home said...

Stunning is right, this is amazing. I'm glad you found this challenge & hope to see your creations again.