Friday, 23 April 2010

Hrrrumpp....


This Mo Manning image is so true to life my girls always had this face and often still do if they cant get their own way and they are both adults now lol
I thought I'd enter this one for the Mo's Guest designer call on Digital Pencil. Why not
Mo had a fab sketch to use and I love Mo's images, you may have guessed with the many cards I've done lol

I followed the sketch Mo set up for May's GD
Image coloured with copics
papers by papermania
and
glittered the flowers a bit with stickles
Here's a close up



Enjoy the rest of the sunshine,
tomorrow it is supposed to be a scorcher, for April anyway lol.
:)



5 comments:

mar1ene said...

Awwww.. reminds me of my girls too!!! stunning card, love the details and colouring!
Good luck, I'll keep everything crossed for you :)
Have a fab weekend,

Marlene x

Bev said...

Fab card hun. love those papers, they are perfect with the pretty flowers. That little lady is in one mega strop lol. x

Mina said...

fabulous card Toni, such pretty papers and I love this image too...thanks for joining in with our Guest DT call and good luck
Mina xxx

Creative Mish said...

Adorable! I remember that face when my girls were young too!

Jak Heath said...

whoo hoo great to see you joining in our GDT call oni, loving your card, perfectly coloured.