Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Monthly Blog Challenge

Yes We've had another challenge on the La Pashe DT and this month the theme was "SPRING " Now spring means alot of things for me its normally a time of the year for it to get warmer and time for a good clean around the house and when I get more friendly as Hubby would say and less like the grizzly bear (I've no idea what he means lol) Anyway back to crafting.
SO when it came to a card I had to use the lady gardener stamp from the Flippen Women range. Ive triple stamped the Bunny's from the rear stamp to create the front image then coloured with distress inks and twinkling h2o's. Ive not used my distress ink in ages and Tim Holtz has bought out some more, I can feel a spend coming on. Check out Karen's blog to see what she's done and then Lydia's too.

2 comments:

Diane J said...

Lovely card... i really like this lady gardener image. Diane x

Lynette said...

I love this one too. A very useful stamp to have. x