Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Off on a bike ride

and A DAY OUT, secret crafters challenge.
I have to say they get your mojo flowing these challenges , Ive really enjoyed following some of the sketches recipes,inspiration. I thought my mojo was going walkies again recently but no... being given a challenge is real fun and gets your brain working again. So mojo is now flowing and I'm making the most of it
This Sarah Kay image has been sat in a box looking forlorn for a few weeks so I got my inks and h20's out
Ive used SU papers and Paper Treys sentiment from Life stamps set

Go on give yourself a challenge its great fun...
: )

2 comments:

Marion said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout and that image is just fab and coloured beautifully.
Marion

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Toni, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby