Friday, 16 April 2010

ooh another sketch to follow ......

As you know I've been blog hopping this week but as the sunshine came out today I thought it was time to get back in the shed and use some of the inspiration I've found on some more cards.
I've used the inspirational card sketch 62 for my card this time.Its a fab sketch from their challenge blog and I used my new.... yes new hAnglar and stAnglar stamps ( thanks Marlene for the tip)I've used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts that arrived today in a huge box. and my RST azelea stamps came out again to add a bit of edge to the image I've ordered some more flowers as they are so lush and yummy (thanks BevR for the heads up on these).
Right I'm off to get some fish and chips and might even sit and eat them in the evening sun
: )

4 comments:

stampingheaven said...

This is gorgeous toni, love the DP and the image is adorable. Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Toni..The colours are gorgeous.Love the image it`s so cute.
Sian x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's adorable Toni! Papers, flowers,the image and your brill colouring! Love it!
Nawty though as I now NEED more flowers!! Obviously the two drawers full and two buckets of them are just not enough!! ^.^

mar1ene said...

whoohoo.. gorgeous!!!!!!
Love the papers, colours and layout!! stunning :)
Have a gorgeous weekend sweetie!
Hugs, Marlene xxx