Tuesday, 13 April 2010

What a lovely day to play with...... Balloons......

doesn't everyone love a balloon. I know my kids do this little image Ive had for a while so got my watercolors out and gave the little hedgehogs some balloons to play with...so cute I love PB images just wish I had more
I'm entering this card into 2 challenges this week
Wow a first for me.
the challenges are
Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge and CPS sketch its all fun.
The theme is the movie" UP "for CSCC and to use balloons Its a fabulous movie and makes me chuckle every time I see it and CPS has a fab sketch to follow.
OOOH and I've finally finished my friends invites woohoo!!! so I have a bit of free time on my hands and can play with my new goodies,that and make sock puppets with Josh tomorrow.Ever wondered what to do with all your odd socks Josh has found the answer. lol I will show you our makes when done promise. enjoy the sunshine : )

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely card and so much fun with the balloons.

Anonymous said...

Brill Toni! I have this stamp and find it quite difficult to get the desired effect with it really - but you have done it justice here!

Viv xx

Brooke S said...

Fun card Toni! I love the sweet little images.. All the bouncing critters with balloons are adorable.. Fun colors and layout as well...

Thanks for joining us this week..
HUGS
BROOKE

Lea L. said...

This is darling! Love the little balloons! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Tethered2Home said...

I've never seen that stamp set before-the hedge hogs are sooooo cute!

Maureen said...

so sweet...the hedgehog reminds me of Russell trying to climb up the rope!! That's the part my dh couldn't stop laughing at...and adorable card :)

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

how fun! love those little hogs too!