Friday, 7 May 2010

Fancy a walk down by the canal......

.....You would probably see a lovely image like this from La Pashe.It is one of the new releases in the Framin card range
I decoupaged the image up with foam pads I cant find my pin flair glue anywhere ( gremlins) and then I cut the frame out and attached it to the framin card.
A great tip: attach your frame to the card in sections with removable adhesive first, this gives you time to get it in the best position and lined up.
Check out Karen's and Lydia's blogs to see some other images
So sorry I haven't posted anymore cards this week its been another week of meetings with the boys and another cast fitting for Aidan. This one was in alot better position but more painful for Aidan hopefully he can keep it on til next weeks session but cant see it as hes in alot more pain
Right Im off to get a cuppa catch you later I hope

Hugs : )

No comments: