Thursday, 20 May 2010

May Blog hop


and this months challenge was set by Karen and we are to make an easel card.
I love making these only thing was I hadn't made one in a while so sat there for a good ten minutes thinking "how do I make it?"
(had a brain freeze and there was no ice cream lol)
I used the flippin stamps for my card DIY and the wall and plaque from PEACE
Now for the good bit
If you leave a comment on this post you can be in the chance to win some
blog Candy
a Flippin Stamp set of your choice
and if you hop over to
Karen's and Lydia's blogs
and leave a comment on their blogs
you will increase your chance of winning three fold
So go on take a look and leave a comment and tell your friends.

11 comments:

Dawn Loring said...

Toni that so reminds me of my Dad. He was a builder and alway wore dungarees and a flat cap......now you have me all teary, but a brill card

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card Toni... Loving that brick wall! :0)

kathleen said...

Great card Toni love the image.

Kathleen x

Nicole Brenna said...

Cute Card....great job coloring it.

Jak Heath said...

brilliant card Toni.

PeeJay said...

Brilliant card Toni. This stamp isn't yet amongst my collection - note, I said yet - lol!!

carol said...

looks fab....great man's card, x carol

Karen said...

Fantastic card. You ahve given me some inspiration

Luv
Karen xx

Diane J said...

I like the image you have used on your card... its really good.
diane xx

Angela Mclean said...

Mega funny how you have him facing a brick wall!!! Awesome stamping!
Angela xxx.

Anne said...

That is a great card and so clever.

Anne