Thursday, 27 May 2010

A simple wedding card ........


I'm hoping not too simple..... but I figure for a wedding you want something classic and simple. I found my SU heart punch out for this one under all the craft stuff piling up in my shed. I was hoping to get a bigger premises ( shed) however it fell through well if it was taken apart it would fall down as the posts are rotten so its back to the drawing board on extra storage and back to the card details oops...
The classy paper is SU bridesmaid speciality papers its is so lush to the touch I love it and love that you can change the shades with inks and chalks if you want.
The sentiment is PTI
I'm so sorry for not posting more but Ive been busy working and it gets in the way of crafting Hopefully the week off will get me back into crafting mode lol.



No comments: