Thursday, 17 June 2010

Its soon going to be that time again ....


When the little ones leave Nursery and go up to big school.
I tend to get a rush of cards to make this time of year
with the children leaving so I thought Id get started a bit earlier.
This card will make any teacher happy I'm sure
Its nice to make them feel appreciated

Meet Harvard
he's such a cutie and one of Mo's images
Ive used my SU stash of papers this time
and some fab buttons I had a a freebie from a candy I won a while ago
I'm entering this one into the stamp something challenge this week


Aidan's fruit crumble came home safe from school yesterday
and I have to say it was okay a bit sweet
but apparently that was the teachers fault as she put more sugar in
(does she not read her own recipe)
Aidan was pleased with it
Its short bread next time
I doubt we will get to see any of this one as its one of Aidan's favourites lol
Right I'm off to get some work done while its not to hot
hopefully it will be another scorcher today


1 comment:

janeygrey said...

Havard is just so cute, a fabulous card Toni. Love Janey x