Sunday, 27 June 2010

Mo's challenge is Anything goes....

......and it looks like he's gone pretty quick on that bike
I think he's heard the bell and he's off home for tea
The image is bye bye from Mo Manning
Its another favourite to add to my list.

as usual I've coloured him with copics
and used papers from my stash and embellies that were lying around
I just love that pencil
The sentiments are PTI

Here's a close up of that backpack lol

So are you licking your wounds from the footie
luckily I don't follow it and neither does hubby
so we had a relaxing day yesterday although very hot
and today is supposed to be hot too
I best get that suncream out again

Catch ya later


3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Awww so sweet.. We need iced tea here it is so hot.. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing at Mo's this week.

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! I love the way you've colored the little guy. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Karen J said...

Brilliant card Toni. I've got this image but not got round to colouring him in yet xx