Sunday, 6 June 2010

Red .....................

doesn't it just make you smile.I've got to say a big thank you to Karen ( my DT buddy ) for pointing me in the direction of this digi artist. Anne Bodil has created some real cuties for peeps on her blog and the hats the girls are wearing just remind me of strawberries so I thought strawberries and cream a perfect card for the summer.
The papers are scraps I found and the corners are some I had from a previous make, the ribbon is a wow and I was loath to use it but it looks better on the card than not(or so people tell me)
The flowers are from wild orchid crafts and a few I found in my flower drawer (its rather full at the mo) Its nearly the end of the hols now which means getting back into work mode. The sun has been so happy this week and out with its hat on so I'm relaxed and ready to see what next week has in store.
Im going to put this one into a spoonfull of sugar challenge, the theme is celebration card.

3 comments:

Karen J said...

Stunning card Toni .. love the colours you've used. Have you snaggged her latest freebie?? xx

Katie Renz said...

So pretty Toni... all those reds are gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Toni, this is beautiful, I love red & I;m going to find this artist & have a lookseee