Saturday, 19 June 2010

Summertime......


.....is when you get a chance for some me time,kids are outside playing,
all house work is done and you have time to sit, relax and call a friend for a chat
This is another fabulous image from Karen's doodles
I'm going to enter it into the UK challenge this week
I've used my copics and some papers from my stash (I think they are K& co)
flowers a plenty (always a cheerie sight in the summer)are wild orchid crafts
ohh and the sentiment is PTI.
I'm off to get my hair chopped and then get ready for the race for life this afternoon
I hope the sun stays out.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Great card Toni as always xx

Jackie said...

fabby card, as Dawn says... as always xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles ! Your card is gorgeous, love the display of flowers... So pretty... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Craftyanny said...

wow your colouring is superb Toni, love how you did the t-shirt. Fab card, thanks for playing along with KDUK this week
Anne x

Viv said...

Toni this is gorgeous! Love the papers you've used and the bunch of flowers is fab! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck! Viv x

yvonne said...

Hi Toni
How lovely! You've coloured the image in beautifully
Thanks for joining us at KD UK and Good Luck
Yvonne x

joey said...

Hiya Toni

gorgeous card and your colourwork is beautiful, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

Joey.x

Crafteezee said...

Hi Toni, great choice of image, I think would suit most of the population, lol. Perfect colouring, just love it. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK. Hugs Tracy x

craftingmanda said...

toni what a great card I love the colours you have used. By now you will have completed the race for life I hope it went well. I am doing it on the 25th July :) Thank you for entering over on Karens Doodles this week good luck xx