Wednesday, 2 June 2010

The sun came out today

and it got me in the mood to do something a bit different. I don't normally use these colours as they are a bit wacky for me but when you have a great image to colour what can you do but go with the flow.
I found some fab sunflowers from wild orchid crafts and got my SU stock of papers out.
to see what would match
I'm quite pleased with the end result
Off to feed the hoard now as they are beginning chew their arms lol
Oh the diets going well although I really fancy a chocolate bar at the mo
; P

4 comments:

Jackie said...

beautifully coloured x

Sarah B said...

I am hanging my head in shame, as it has been so long since I visited you, I hope you are well Your creations are gorgeous as is your grand daughter. Have a good day sweetie, Hugs SarahB X

Dawn said...

Love it Toni, fab colours!

Jan M said...

Fab card Toni - loving the colours
Jan xx