Monday, 21 June 2010

Want to do something different ......


Well I did on saturday, I walked the race for life
I was joined my daughter on the trek and as she's pregnant again
(yes I'm going to be a nanny again)
we took it easy and did a gentle walk round the course.
We finished in 1 hour 10 mins ( so it wasnt that bad a time )
I raised £150 for a wonderful cause
and had a platter of chips afterwards while watching the nivea boys lol
(well you just have to )


On to my card
its another fabulous image Da Bomb from Kenny K
I coloured her with copics and then found my glimmer mists out to add a bit of pizazz to my papers ( they are from my stash I think making memories but cant be sure) the cardstock is the new rich razzleberry from SU and some black and then I just added asentiment fromPTI and some accent stars and buttons
Im chuffed with how this one came out even hubby was impressed
( he doesnt normally comment )
I'm off to get a refill of coffee
Catch ya later

No comments: