Saturday, 24 July 2010

I'm Back and I want you to meet ...

Daisy Bumblethorpe..... she is a member of the Bumblethorpe family you can get from justinklined. She is so sweet and an image after my own heart when I used to watch my girls help in the garden ( I dont see them near a plant now flower or not lol)
Ive coloured her with copics and used some of my fabulous papers from my stash I cant remember the name but they were in a kit I got from Stampeezee, the sentiment is PTI and it all came together really well.
I'm off to a wedding today , the one Ive been doing the stationary for.So its nearly time for me to rush round like a headless chicken and squeeze into a dress and attempt to walk in heels again. I so prefer my jeans sand trainers but I doubt I would look quite right. Right I'm off and will catch you again tomorrow hopefully without a hangover but you never know if its free flowing bubbly who am I to resist lol!!!!

No comments: