Saturday, 3 July 2010

Red, White and Blue

......Bum
Ooooh this is the little boy version Karen has done of Karens doodles and its just as cute as the little girl one.
I entered the card into the first crafters re-directed challenge.
The theme being red, white and blue.
I had fun making this one and can now show it


I cant believe we are already into July where did June go
Ive been making cherry pies this morning as we had an evening cherry picking on thursday
I think I wore more than we picked after a cherry fight lol
And tonight is going to be a superb night
as I'm seeing ECLIPSE

Dont forget the blog candy ends soon
catch ya later




2 comments:

Nicky said...

i soooooooooooo loved that card xxx

Tini said...

Aaaahhhh Toni....this card is sooo cute! Love it! Wish you a nice weekend.
Tini