Thursday, 26 August 2010

...................Boo.........................................


Well being stuck in the shed is a good thing
here's another of Mo's images
I coloured punkin(what a fab name) using my copics,then matt and layered some SU papers up using my drippy Martha Stewart punch
( I need to get some more of these as they are the best punches Ive found )
The chipboard letters are SU which I inked up and glittered and the bat stamps are ones I had in my collection (cant remember where from but they are a quirky set )
Its still raining here (don't think its stopped) I'm baking again today,a chocolate cake for my daughter as she quit her job yesterday after being treated real badly by the management so she needs a cheering up cake.
Think I might abscond to the shed again later and dodge that rain lol

Catch ya later




4 comments:

Cally said...

What a fab image.. love it

Elaine L. said...

Hey! You're the first! This is so cute! I love the layout and the 'Boo'. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cathy said...

Love this, the colors and design are awesome. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week.

paola said...

Great coloring, fabby layout, thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
smiles
Paola