Saturday, 4 September 2010

BOOOOO .....................................


Did I scare you
no....
Okay lol this little chap makes me giggle he is so cute.
It's from the greeting farm and I've recently found it again in my computer files.
(As I've had to sort through my digi files and try to get more organised lol)

He's coloured with copics and the papers are graphic 45 from Quixotic I stamped t he backgrounds with a cobweb stamp from PTI and used a waltzing mouse sentiment.

got to be quick today my list of chores before school starts is huge
so have a fabulous weekend

Catch ya later ..

3 comments:

Sue said...

Great card Toni,I love your image.So cute.Love the colours you used,very spooky.
Sue

Dawn said...

Toni, this is a seriously lovely card. Your colouring is fab

Jane said...

AHHH!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills...scared the wotsits out of me...only kidding! Great card & scarey DPs XX