Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Bump.... Bump.... Bump...Bert Bumblethorpe




is inviting you to his Halloween get together Come if you dare ...
ha....ha... ha...ha....ha..ha...ha
Oh I had huge fun making this one as soon as I saw Bert I knew what I wanted to do with him and that was before the rest of the Halloween images had been released
(more... yes check out the Justinklined blog for more Halloween fun)





I coloured Bert with promarkers,
No copics ! I hear you ask
well I now have both and have fun using both. I figure they both have a place in the market and its fun getting used to using them.
All I can say is when using copics or promarkers have a little book handy to write down what blends and colours you've made.

The stamp set I used for the background and script was from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.
Claire has some fabulous designs for all events of the year and some fabulous stamp sets to use with your nesties

2 comments:

Jak Heath said...

How clever, brilliant card

Cazz said...

Brilliant xxx