Monday, 9 August 2010

I saw Three Ships come Sailing ......


Oh I just love a Christmas Carol sing song
( not in August though,the men in white coats will be calling by lol)
This sheet is from the
Christmas Carol die cut collection

I really do love how rich these sheets are and they really remind me of the
traditional Christmas

Ive made my sheet up and mounted it onto an easel card, added a few Christmas roses
and then frosted them with glitter.
I wanted the frosted look you get when Jack frost has been out doing his work
Don't you just love it when its a frosty morning and your inside having a lovely cuppa
Mmmnn nothing beats it
( except maybe lying on the beach with a cocktail in your hand lol
wishful thinking on my part )

Okay its Monday morning and I'm off to get some work done
now my cuppa has been drunk,
just might have to make another one anyone want to join me
: )

1 comment:

Karen J said...

I love this Toni xx