Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Its raining .....

which means I either don't go into my shed or I get stuck in there
Guess what I got stuck in there yah!!
and made this card I love this image it always makes my giggle
I'm entering it into DP2 challenge
as the theme is little girls
isn't she just !
I ruffled a bit of ribbon up on this one and added some flowers and dew drops.
Well you have to have a change once in a while lol

Off for a cuppa now I think Ive deserved one and best get those raindrops cleared up
from the back door

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice one... getting stuck in shed lol... It persistantly ... raining here too !!!! fantastic card Toni, love it, and yep they make me giggle too. fabby colouring, as always xx

Elaine L. said...

This is just adorable! I love the ribbon treatment, and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing this with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job.. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.