Monday, 23 August 2010

On the Ninth day of Christmas


One of the Dames of Christmas by La Pashe.

My husband has taken a liking to these decoupage sets
( I wonder why lol)

I made this card up pretty quickly after finding some gorgeous papers out of my stash the backing paper for this one is from my Once upon a time stack
Ive had this stack for an age never wanted to use it as its so lush and strokable
but the dame was calling for something rich sumptuous
I used my gold krylon pen round the edges ( something else that hasn't been used in a while)
Well its monday and I have parcels to post and jobs to do
Catch you later peeps

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow - beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Toni for making the dames look so stunning!
You have done them proud :D

Rob
(The Dames illustrator)