Monday, 30 August 2010

Tomorrow ,,,tomorrow

my birthdays' tomorrow lol
and Im trying to get everything done today so
I can have a duvet day for my Birthday.


I love this image of Annie Mo Manning has done and I've had her for quite a while
and not colored her in( slapped hand )

She's coloured in with copics
( R46,29,27,20,17 E37,35,33,31 00,000 W1,2,3)
I used my SU card and designer papers
and found some happy birthday ribbon in my stash,flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
and sentiment is PTI.

I'm entering this card in for two challenges ( oh I'm so daring )
Cinema Saturday Challenge and Friday sketchers

Phew a cuppa is needed now I think
Catch ya later

6 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is a really fun card! Love that image and how you put it all together, great job!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous Toni! Hope you are enjoying your "duvet day birthday" Viv xx

Brooke S said...

Toni! I can totally here your card sing.... What a perfect image... LOVE IT... Your card is just adorable... You rocked the challenge.. So glad you joined us this week.. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the card.

HUGS
BROOKE

Nancy K said...

Oh my gosh -what a cute image, and great coloring. You've done a great job with the sketch -beautiful card!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful image fopr this challenge! Love the layering and details!

Shari said...

This is so cute! What a cute image you have chosen!