Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Back to school

for me its today and the boys on Tuesday
(where have the holidays gone and what happened to the sunshine )
Meet Harvard he's one of Mo's images isnt he cute
I love this image and have used him a couple of times before but never get bored with him.

Hes coloured in with copics and I found a truly inspirational quote to go on this card
the papers are from PTI and card from my stash
I made the blackboard and blotted paper using my bits and pieces

I'm entering this one into the stamp something challenge they are having a DT call too
right got to get ready for work

Catch ya later

1 comment:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card, so cute too, wonderfully coloured! Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something for our "BACK TO SCHOOL" challenge this week.

Hugs Jo x