Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Christmas snooozes


Isn't this little mouse so cute asleep This is one of Mo's images again.

I'm entering this card into the
Colour Create Challenge

Red gold,white or cream well they are all there lol
  The papers are graphicus 45 and from my stash. I coloured the image with  copics 
(I  really need to use up  more of  the stash )
 I'm like a headless  chicken this week  it  seems  here there  and  everywhere
I've got  a to do list as long as my arm
  hurry up weekend  I need a lie in
 Off to get another tick on my list  

 Don't forget to  enter  the Halloween challenge at Justinklined  

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Toni,

Your card is stunning! I love the beautiful pattern paper and those gorgeous flowers. I have seen this cute Mo image before, I'll have to stop by Mo's for a visit!!

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Cathy said...

Ooo Toni, this is wonderful. Love the reds, the dp, and details you incorporated.

kelly said...

Toni,

Love the card, the papers are lovely.

Kelly