Saturday, 11 September 2010

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge 95



I have been honoured with being a Guest designer for this week theme
Woohoo Im so excited
Thank you
Sankari and Brooke




This challenge was a difficult one for me as the movie High Noon is not one
I'd seen all the way through.
So I called on Hubby's expertise,he's a bit of a western movie buff and filled me in on the plot
and after some random googling I found an extract to watch.

Well the movie is in black and white so colour scheme sorted.He's a sheriff so a star is needed,
High Noon a clock is needed and its a Shoot out so some guns are needed.
So with all my elements chosen I set to work,distressing, stamping and printing out my sentiment
The guns and sentiment are fonts as I don't posses any gun stamps
(must find some for future reference)
The clock and clockwork workings are SU stamps as is the background.

Hope you will join in with the challenge you could have loads of fun.


Catch ya Later

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

Toni,
You totally rocked this challenge/inspiration card. You really payed attention to so many details from the movie... I am not sure if the color scheme or clocks are my favorite part of the card.. Love the little sparkly star as well.. THANKS so much for being our guest designer this week. You are truly an amazing artist...

HUGS
BROOKE