Thursday, 9 September 2010

Dont lose your head

I nearly did with this challenge over at
Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge
The theme is to be inspired by :
Sleepy Hollow and to use a Halloween tree



I had to recap on the movie he he
Well ....Johnny Depp(swoon) does it every time lol.
I was amazed at the amount of blood that tree spilled,so I went with drippy blood
and spooky trees from the wood
then added a bit of lace for hubby's benefit as he likes the ladies
Christina Ricci and Miranda Richardson.
I tried to keep it quite dark as the film is very Tim Burton ,he just does dark and quirky to a tee.

oooh did you see.... did you see....
I was honoured with the Audrey award woohoo for my Annie card last week and have been asked to be Guest designer on the next challenge
So come back soon and see what I created for the challenge

Catch ya later

4 comments:

*CAFE said...

I think Johnny would be so proud!!! :)
I am a tremendous Depp fan, and loved that movie! (Of course, being his fan pretty much means I love ALL his movies! haha!). This is too spooky-cool, though, really! You have definitely captured the errieness of a Tim Burton movie. Nice!

Virginia L. said...

Really spooky and eerie mood that you created with the colors! WELL-done! Love your take for the Cinema Saturday challenge!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Congrats on the Audrey Toni! I have been playing CSC for months and have never won. So good on you!

I love your take on the movie and with all it's darkness your addition of lace, seems to soften it up a bit. AWESOME!

Brooke S said...

Love your card! Congrats on becoming our guest designer... Love the blood. Perfect touch.
HUGS
BROOKE