Monday, 13 September 2010

Halloween challenge


There's some spooky goings on happening at
Justinklined
It's the Halloween Challenge

Do you dare to have a go..... there are prizes  for the winners 


Ive used the image More for my contribution

and I thought ooooh chocolate wrappers ideal for that Halloween treat
I used a large Galaxy bar for my template (well the little bars are not enough) and removed the wrapper and measured it to get the correct sizes
If you want the sizes they are :
width 15cm, length 21cm then scored at4cm and 7.5cm (of longer side)

I stamped bats,webs and spiders from a PTI set and a Waltzing Mouse set onto the sheet and distressed the edges, a bit of dst and it was back around the chocolate
awaiting the topper
I coloured the image a little with copics and distress the edges and mounted onto orange and black card
The only thing is now I don't think this one will last til Oct 31st somehow
My kids and hubby have been eying up the slab
while its been waiting to be photographed lol

Check out what the other DT members have been doing and hop over to
  Justinklined
for  more details of the challenge

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Toni, I love your candy wrapper, Love the image you chose.