Thursday, 2 September 2010

I feel the music..

...with this Kenny K image
the challenge of the week was music and Kenny's images are fabulous for that.
this image was a freebie of the past and its been coloured for a while I've just been busy with other DT stuff and the hols.
I used some papers from my stash and my music embossing folder
a bit of glitter and stars and I have a card.

I'm off to get the last of the school stuff today
I have a list and I'm not deviating from it
no sweets, craft stuff or bargains .....
Well if I see anything I really,really like ... I cant be held responsible for my actions lol
so
Catch ya later

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is brilliant, Toni:O) LOVE the colours, and you did an amazing job colouring this beauty. Pretty design!
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

paola said...

A stunning card, great coloring, thanks for joining us at KKKG
smiles
Paola