Monday, 6 September 2010

Justinklined to hop .....Buttons and bows

BUTTONS AND BOWS
Woohoo !!!
We are off again and you should be starting on our little hop with me.
Along the way you will see we have been joined by a couple more fabulous guest designers
Peri Hill and Cathy Edgar
and
Debbie Pamment has agreed to take on a more permanent role by joining the team full time.
We have all had some fantastic fun using buttons and bows on our projects.

Here's
what I have been up to



and how I used my buttons and Bows

As you can see I used the JustINKlined Mummy image on my card.
I love anything to do with Halloween
and at the moment its a freebie for a limited period.
Check out some of the other Halloween images available too.

I couldn't resist this image of the mummy
it reminds me so much of the black and white horror movies my sister
used to make me watch when I was a child She scared me half to death with Frankenstein .

I used copics to colour the image in(e40,eoo )and then
I found some digi papers out from my stash,my Halloween box has had a
permanent spot on my desk this last few weeks.
The ribbon and button are from the fabulous shop
Fantastic ribbons
Stamps and sentiment are from an unknown set and Waltzing Mouse.

Now you should be heading off to see what Mina has been doing
and then onto
Karen, Lydia, Debbie, Peri , Cathy and Jak

Ohh and dont forget if you want to be a guest designer and partake in the blog hop
enter into the monthly challlenge on Justinklined

off you go....



12 comments:

Cathy said...

Toni, I love black and white cards and yours is exceptional. Awesome card!!

Peri said...

Wooooo Toni - fabulous card. Love the black and white and I never saw a cuter mummy!!!
Peri x

Cally said...

Fab card Toni. I love that image. xx

Diane said...

Such a great way to use this image, Toni - love it!
Diane x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Brilliant card Toni!! ^.^ Loving the film strip and cobweb detailing x

Jak Heath said...

Loving this, great idea with the film strip.

kathleen said...

Great card love the image.

kathleen x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx

Karen J said...

Brilliant card Toni xx

Sarah said...

Toni I love the mummy! Your card is fabulous, I love everything about Halloween too.
xxx
Sarah

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

So cute! Off to print him out for myself!

Nicola said...

Ooh I remember watching those spooky black and white films too Toni and you sure have captured my memory of them in your brilliant card. Love the mummy, papers and spooky spiders web.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-