Tuesday, 7 September 2010

So....the kids are back at school

and I can say they are not happy bunnys today......
but hey moms got to have some me time eventually
and I have managed to get another card ready for a challenge


This time it is for Mo's digital pencil challenge
Have you seen her new witch of the west ...oh my
She's one for my wish list to add to this
Tin Man
and the others I've collected from her Wizard of Oz theme.
The theme this week was browns, cream,aged,
well I threw everything at him rust,dirt, grime(all with copics lol).
Distressed a few bits (my distresser has gone walkies so used scissors)and done.

Im off to get some more work done now the house is all quiet (its spooky!)
Catch ya later


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Toni this is FABULOUS, love everything about it.. totally brill layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Mo's DP2 this week x

Elaine L. said...

This is just wonderful! I love the cord and all the distressing. Thanks for sharing your work with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

Awww he is so perfect... Love this image. You did a great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

Cathy said...

Toni, what a perfect card for the Mo's Challenge, thanks for playing along with us :)

paola said...

Great card, stunning details and a great take on my challenge, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola