Monday, 4 October 2010

Justinklined October's Blog Hop

and the theme is to  use
STRIPES 

 I'm still in Halloween mode at the moment  and this little werewolf has been  growling  at me to get him on a card so while I had a few minutes and hubby had prised my lock off the shed door with  a crowbar as Id lost my key (guess who found it  half an hour later on the side ooops!!! )I found my basic grey papers out and rooted through my stash.
I still need to  find time to get tidied  up  in my shed  but  then when don't I lol, 
Now you should have come to my blog from Joyce's 

Here's the full  list in case you  got  lost (links are in the side bar )
Karen
  Lydia
Debbie
Jak
  Peri
Cathy
  Joyce
 Me
  Now off you  go  and see our  host for the month  Karen 

16 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is wickedly fun Toni - wonderful job!
xXx

Jak Heath said...

Boo! scared me! fabulous card Toni.

Marlene said...

What a fun card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Toni
A fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx

Peri said...

Fabulous Toni! I love everything about it!
Hugs
Peri xx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card.......love your green moving hand...
xxx Margreet

Joyce said...

What a fun card for Halloween! Love the colours and your colouring.

Ms. Jen said...

Fantastic! Love him.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great card Toni! I know that little warewolf is supposed to be scary but hes so darn cute!! Love your papers ~jeni :)

Karen J said...

Brilliant card Toni xx

Dot said...

Fab halloween card, love it.
hugs Dorte

Sammibug said...

Fantastic card! Love the color combo!

Trickut said...

What a great Halloween card! the lil wolfie is sooo cute and the color choices couldn't be better.
thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net

Cathy said...

Toni, this is just to creepy cute, Love the layout and colors. This is just awesome!!1

Debbie said...

Fab card Toni, love it. Love Debbie Johns x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card Toni! Love the background...and love that little guy!! ^.^