Thursday, 14 October 2010

More creative crafting


More of the makes from Appleby Magna I'm still finding the time to  finish my other makes
(need 48 hours in a day let alone 24)but I  had to show you these
The first card was Cally's make  a fabulous little 4x4 easel card and  plenty of matt and layering once I  figured out the outlay I was off and enjoying this one.I substituted the stamen in the middle for a bit of bling I was really happy with the finished card.
As I was with the second card from Jan little coco the bear simply mounted on a pendant die cut from spellbinders and a scored background layer a little bit of bling and a sentiment and wow a stunner of a card I  love the layout and will be using it again.
Now the third card was from Jennie  how sweet is that penguin the fabric squares are so cute and simple to  back and  it makes a gorgeous Christmas card 

 I'm going to  leave you with these inspirations as I have homework to do and a mountain of ironing 
 More to  follow  soon 
 

No comments: