Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Did you think Id gone awol ......................


 well all  I  can say  is  nearly.
  Ive had an horrendous few days well weeks lately and my card making mojo upped and left I thought  for good. 
  All this  month either work has been busy, we have been getting ready for Aidans operation  or some other  crisis declared war and we had to sort it out.
 Today was the first  day I  think I could breathe and  relax.
 
 Aidan has had his operation  and we have spent five days going to and fro to the orthopaedic hospital in Birmingham. As much as the staff were lovely and the facilities are great for teenagers, there's only so much  time you really want to stay in  those places so we were all relieved yesterday when they said he could come home. He's now on crutches and in a wheelchair ( he thinks he's Lewis Hamilton in that thing ) for the next six weeks but as Aidan says the difficult bit is over with now.
  
Now onto my card  
Ive used the Golden Retriever image from Justinklined and had a fabulous time distressing it  and adding a bit of string and buttons for embellishments. 
Ive been very productive today even hubby was impressed that  my shed is tidier than ever and ready  for some work to be done in it 
 Now  I'm off for some decent grub,  hospital food is just not nice.
   

No comments: