Thursday, 18 November 2010

OMG ..........My first magnolia

 Yes it is ..... can you  believe it  
  What do you  think Jackie ..... about time too lol
  I coloured her in at our meet in September and since then  she  has sat on the side in my shed  
so today I  have made my  first magnolia card
  Ive used  copics  for the  image and  stickles and flowers from wild orchid crafts   to  embellish  the greeting stamp  is from SU and DP also
 I'm off to  get  another cupcake order started in a mo  
so  catch  you  all later 

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Toni she is gorgeous. I love the way the nestie is coloured pink as well. Your colouring is fab. Love it. x

Karen J said...

Beautiful card Toni xx

Kristel said...

Wowww this is a stunning card Toni!! Really love your work!!
Hugs Kristel

Jackie said...

FINALLY LOL... she looks fabby Toni... still cannot believe she your first lol... you be hooked now you know !!! .. brill card x

triciaquarius said...

Beautiful card Toni. I love Tildas too - big time!