Monday, 6 December 2010

Inklined to Hop.........

...... all over the snow this month  
We're off on another blog hop with Justinklined 
The theme this month  has been chosen by Debbie 
ALL STITCHED UP 
to  use stitching or faux stitching somewhere on your card
Now you should have arrived from Joyce's blog
if not  don't forget to  pop back and see what  she got up to this month 
 We've got some fabulous designers joining us for  December
here's the list if you've strayed off path because of the snow.  
Debbie,Jak,Mina,Peri,Cathy,Joyce,Toni,Karen,Jeni,Lydia 
(links in side bar) 

Now my craft shed has been frozen solid  for the  last week
so  my sewing machine has not been able to come out or  many of  my fab crafting goodies
but I still managed to make a card ( much to hubby's huffs) as my crafting stuff is 
all over the kitchen table again lol

Who looks like he's eaten all the mince pies maybe hes got bellyache  
and that's why he looks a bit grouchy.
 I've used some fabulous stitched ribbon with this card and faux stitched round the edge 
and added some red flocked brads I loved making these 
and when I can get back in my shed I will make some more.
I added a bit of glitter,well you have to its Christmas and one card ready.
 Now you  need to go to  Karen's Blog and see what fabulous work she has done

 Thanks for  stopping by  Happy Holidays 

17 comments:

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Toni, Rotton Robin is awesome. Your stitching is great. Fun Challenge card. Love it!!!

Jak Heath said...

poor robin, he looks as sick as a chip, just like my hubby's face when I make him do some christmas shopping.
Brilliant colouring and card layout.

Debbie Pamment said...

This guy looks gorgeous all coloured up. A totally gorgeous card - the stitching adds a wonderful slimline frame.
xXx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

No one can convince me that this little character is anything but male!!! Lol Just look at that face!! haha
A fantabulous card Toni...just love it!! :0)

Peri said...

Toni, it's brilliant! He looks so 'pleased' it's Christmas! Hehe!
Love the simple layout - it really makes him the star of the show!
Hugs
Peri xx

Diane said...

Great card, Toni! Rotten Robin looks pretty huffy too!
Diane x

Mina said...

I always think rotten robin looks like he has eaten too much too Toni lol....your card is as stunning as always and I love how you added a touch of glitter around your frame
Mina xxx
p.s. I hope your crafting shed thaws soon

heidy said...

Oh wow,this so sweet
Heidy

Gram's Treasures said...

Great card Toni, with beautiful colouring! Our robins in Canada disappear for the winter. Maybe your robin in England feels he should do the same this year!
Joyce xx

My'scardcorner said...

Not a happy robin but youve used him perfectly Toni and great stitching.
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...

Not a happy robin but youve used him perfectly Toni and great stitching.
Myrax

Kristel said...

A really gorgeous card Toni! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

Karen J said...

I love this Toni. The colouring in, the stitching, the layout .. brilliant xx

Ellis said...

You've done a great card with him! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card! I think "Rotton Robin" has just been storing up for winter. Sorry your crafty space is frozen, hoping it thaws soon. ~jeni :)

chrissy xx said...

One cute little bird looks at though he might be glad when Christmas is over lol!! LOve the colours.
Chrissyxx