Friday, 7 January 2011

Anyone need cheering up

 This Justinklined image Feeling tyred  should put a smile on your face 
 I hope it does, January is always  a bit dreary and a let down. 
 I've sent this card across the water to a friend
 I've had to sup my cuppa quickly as I have a huge list to do this week.
and I have a  play activity to plan ( crossed fingers it goes well )  
So  I've scheduled this post hope it works as the first time I  tried it didnt  grrrrr 

 Goodies used: copics e's&c's,K&co papers, green and brown cardstock and leaf punch,
  buttons and thread from stash
  : )

6 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh wow what a super image / stamp ..... Please can you tell us what it's called and who it's made by.

Love Pam xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Whoops just found the link! xx

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Toni!
Hugs Kristel

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is so flippin' cute Toni! Love how you accented the corners of the image with the leaves and buttons. ~jeni :)

Katie Renz said...

Hi Toni... definitely a smile for this card. Thanks for visiting me recently!!!

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. Great colouring.
Chrissyxx