Monday, 17 January 2011

Im two..................

and at two what else can you do but play and be happy in the world. 
 I'm putting this card into Mo's challenge 65
The image is so cute
  Apparently today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the  year  
but  I'm surprisingly  chipper
( haven't seen my bank statement yet so for how long I'm not sure lol)
any hooo  I'm sending every one a huge smile to  cheer peeps up 

Goodies used :  papers from stash  (SU I  think and scrapbook pages),buttons SU ,SU star punch , sentiment from stash Copics YG's,W's, B's and E's

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! The image is great, and I love the papers you've used. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the buttons...great embellishment. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.