Friday, 14 January 2011

January.....its going quick wow

Ahhhh  the weekend at last it couldn't come quick enough  for me 
   I've  managed to get some  things on my huge list done and managed to make some cards too 
I'm on a roll for the moment I hope lol 
Off to relax with a slice of pizza for tea  Now....
......Meet  Sprout isn't she the cutest ever 
she's Mo Manning's images from the Help Katie digi set.
 I think she is one of  my favourites ever 
 Going to pop this in the stamp something challenge too

Goodies: Basic grey papers,flowers from stash,SU oval punches,Copics R's, B's,YR's,and E's,PTI sentiment
RST stamps and versa colour ink  

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Toni.

Kristel said...

Woww this is truly gorgeous Toni!!
Hugs Kristel

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your colors, papers and details!! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!!HUGS